Votes
Benjamin Smith
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
New investor in central Florida seeking investing tutor

Benjamin Smith
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Sep 4 2019, 21:09

My name is Benjamin Smith. About a year ago, I read the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", which made me very excited about making money by investing! So I decided to invest in stocks, and recently decided to broaden my experience by investing in real estate. After all, the author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" did this primarily.

I know next to nothing about real estate investin. I'd love to meet more people here at BP, enhancing my experience and excitement for RE investing, and reducing the mistakes I'll surely make. (I actually found this site by researching what people said about Rich Dad coaches.)

I look forward to your responses!

User Stats

Votes
Kenny Lindsey
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Sep 5 2019, 04:57

Good morning Benjamin,

Rich Dad Poor Dad was the book that also changed my mindset on financial literacy. To answer your request the best place to meet up with people who are doing Real Estate Investing (REI) is by checking out the events in your area by searching in the Networking>Events tab or https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings. Hope this helps and best of luck.

User Stats

Votes
Benjamin Smith
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Sep 5 2019, 20:42

That does look like a helpful link! Thank you, sir!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes