New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Matt Turner
Votes |
Greetings from Southern KY Area

Matt Turner
Posted Sep 15 2019, 18:00

Hey everyone! My name is Matt, and I am a new member here from Bowling Green, KY. I am currently in the engineering side of the automotive manufacturing world, but my goal is to pursue real estate investing as a supplemental income and potentially future career. After reading the forums for a few weeks, I decided to reach out and see if I can find other local investors to connect with. It would be great to meet up with other investors and hear about your experience in the real estate investment world. I am willing to travel and am looking forward to hearing from you all!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 15 2019, 19:05

@Matt Turner I'm guessing if you work in automotive engineering in Bowling Green you have something to do with beautiful new Corvette! Want to give me one? I'm sure you never get asked that...

I'm new to real estate as well. I'm in the military out west but have a lot of connections back in BG. Best of luck!

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Hardy
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bowling Green, KY
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bowling Green, KY
Replied Sep 16 2019, 04:27

Howdy Matt,  I too am in the Southern Kentucky area.  Engineering and real estate investing have some fundamentals in common.  I think you'll do just fine.  Cheers.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.