Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Chris Deneef
Votes |
New investor in Pacific North-West area.

Chris Deneef
Posted Oct 7 2019, 10:16

Hey guys,

I'm brand new, so allow me to introduce myself. I currently live near Tacoma and Olympia Wa and have recently transitioned from the service after 12 years. I took a job in Seattle, working as an assistant superintendent for a company that builds large multifamily/mixed-use apartments. I want to begin my journey tackling a few fix and flips. I have a decent background in residential construction, and I'm hoping to connect with people in my area and learn as much as possible. I look forward to building new relationships and learning from all the awesome people in this community!  

User Stats

Votes
Tim Lynch
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Olympia, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Olympia, WA
Replied Oct 7 2019, 10:47

Hi @Chris Deneef! Thank you for your service and welcome to Olympia! I am an active investor and realtor in the area. I’d be happy to help and answer any questions I can. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Deneef
Votes |
Replied Oct 7 2019, 13:43

Awesome Tim, I sent you a message, thanks.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jack Butala
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Oct 7 2019, 15:59

Hey there, @Chris Deneef. Great to see you take that first and maybe most difficult step in real estate investment: reaching out on BiggerPockets. Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success.

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Nelson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Maple Valley, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Maple Valley, WA
Replied Oct 8 2019, 02:38

Hi @Chris Deneef! Welcome to the site. My wife and I own multiple properties in Tacoma, and I work with a lot of clients in both King & Pierce counties. We love the area and spend a lot of time at the Ruston waterfront and Point Defiance zoo. Hope to see you around the forums. 

• Real Estate Agent Washington (#127645)

White Coat Realty Logo