Votes
Michael Delmont
  • Battle Creek, MI
Votes |
New Investor in Battle Creek, MI

Michael Delmont
  • Battle Creek, MI
Posted Oct 20 2019, 17:53

Hello, everyone, I'm Mike and I currently live in Battle Creek, MI. I have been wanting to get into real estate investing for years and have decided to dive in head first. 

I am currently a stay at home dad and have a business that I run out of my home manufacturing custom lighting fixtures and selling lighting parts though Amazon. The industrial pipe chandelier trend, I started making those about 7 years ago and you may have seen some of my work on TV or in different places across the US and Canada. Trends, however, come and go and now I'm looking to get into something I hope is a little more stable and eventually develop passive income streams. I also umpire high school and college baseball in the summer and curl in the winter. 

My goals are to own enough rental properties so that I can rely totally on that income stream to support myself and family. Right now that number seems to be around 64 and I hope to hit that within five years. The head first diving in is being done as I have a signed contract on a condo in Chicago, IL which I had a bid accepted through the HUD website and I am getting ready to put an offer on a triplex which I will be hacking as my primary residence as well.

So far the Podcasts have been a great resource and I've learned a lot. I am super grateful to have found this site and all the resources it offers. 

Loading replies...