Hi from India

4 Replies

This is celina jones from India. I joined this group to improve on my knowledge, strategies and tactis in real estate business and investments by actively participating in discussions.

Hope it would be a plesant stay here!!

i was on the phone a few months ago with a tech guy from Dell - he was from India. i said to him, "India, wow! have you ever been to America?"

he said, "no" - in a dry kind of way.

i said, "ah...Well i've never been to India so..."

he got a big laugh out of that and he really kicked butt on the issue i was calling about.

welcome celina!

Hey Celina From India,
Welcome to the Forum. Hopfully all the jobs we outsource are keeping you
guys wonderfully busy. Cant wait to test your Real estate skills.

Enjoy the Forum.

Originally posted by "celina_jones_2007":
This is celina jones from India. I joined this group to improve on my knowledge, strategies and tactis in real estate business and investments by actively participating in discussions.

Hope it would be a plesant stay here!!

Celina -
You are not welcome here. DO NOT RETURN EVER! Seriously! Your forum SPAM was nothing but a minor annoyance, but as a result, you will never be allowed on this site again. Did you really think that by posting the same message 36 times on the site that we'd let you stay?

Given that Ms. Jones is a spammer, she should have no moral objection to my publicizing her e-mail for the spammers who, like her, crawl BP. Her e-mail address is: [email protected]

Feel free to email her and tell her not to come back.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you