Votes
Tammy Francois
  • Springtown, TX
Votes |
Newbie from Dallas-Forth Worth, Texas

Tammy Francois
  • Springtown, TX
Posted Nov 6 2019, 15:29

Hello! My name is Tammy Francois. I am very new to the real estate game. My main goal is to have financial freedom and for my husband and I to own our 1st rental property by the end of 2020. We currently live in Springtown, Texas (a very small town 30 mins west of Fort Worth) however I have lived in the DFW area my whole life and have seen 1st hand how much it has changed in just the past couple of years! 

I was recently laid off from my sales position job (Regional Sales Rep in veterinary sales) and thought this would be a great opportunity to be researching real estate (I've always wanted to learn but never had time)! Currently trying to get my hands on any/all information to figure out how everything works. I know this is probably a long shot, but was not sure if anyone in the DFW area is looking for an assistant of any kind? My background is in sales but I am a very quick learner and very hard worker. If no one has anything, does anyone know of job I can look for that can help me get my foot in the door in real estate? Or of a networking group in DFW area, perhaps I can talk to some people there? 

I appreciate any guidance y'all have to give. I look forward to meeting and networking with like-minded people soon!

Loading replies...