Reaching out for people east of Dallas.

2 Replies

This will be my second post on the intros but I still consider myself a new member. I have been fixing my finances and learning what i can for the last few months and will continue soaking up knowledge for the rest of this year. 

I would like to reach out for people east of Dallas around or even people in Dallas. I plan to start hitting up the meet ups, learning and networking as much as I can. 

My 90 day goal to get my first property starts Jan 1st. I'm open to any advice to help me minimize the mistakes. I will try to provide value as well for what I can though my skills don't translate to real estate well other than spending some time learning about social media marketing. 

@Holden McCord Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Good luck going forward! 😁

I live in Forney area. I am at the end of my first BRRRR. I have not been to any meetups because of time and location. I have been thinking of hosting one on East side though. We will see.

You have a great day!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here