User Stats

Votes
Danny Erhardt
Votes |
Maybe just another new guy

Danny Erhardt
Posted Nov 13 2019, 05:37

Hey everyone. I’m Danny. 

I’m a dice dealer in Colorado. I’m married with a 2 year old son, and a 2 month old daughter. I’m a man of my word, very organized (it’s creepy), and very efficient. Not really one for small talk however, that’s one of my downfalls. 

My experience with real estate investment is minimal. I bought a duplex in st. Joseph Missouri about 3 years ago cash and just use it for cash flow for my first deal...oops. Recently I decided to make a move. I refinanced my house, pulled out $100k, tried to take my emotions out of the equation and had my agent find 2 houses to flip in the St. Louis area. Got those, rehabbed them and should close on the sell December 17th. Now I wanted to a try more full throttle balls to the wall technique 🤪🤑. I'm not shy about taking risks. Actually kind of prefer it. Problem is, my agent says in that area there are no flips that can produce and $40-$50k return on a SFR. She wants me to do a bunch of smaller flips with $8-$10k returns. The problem I see with that is all of the moving parts of potential replacement (water heaters, appliances etc.) I wanted to limit that because of how much they can take from the profits on those smaller flips.

Now come December 17th I’m going to have just over $100k cash to work with but don’t know where to go with it. What a stupid problem to have. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Loading replies...