Please Help With Education Question

4 Replies

I'm helping an instructor put together a continuing education course for Minnesota, and I'm having a bit of trouble with their outline. Here's the topic that they want covered: "Valuation Methods That Require Data Competency and Third-Party Database RMLS"

I'm having trouble finding specific information on this subject, and my instructor hasn't been able to help. Would anyone here be able to point me toward some resources to study and summarize for the instructor?

Thanks!

@Tim Swierczek Good question. The only context given in the outline is that it's under an Overview/Resource section. They might be looking just for a list of valuation methods the required competency with data and third-party RMLS databases. I'm not sure if that includes Zillow, etc. I don't know enough about the subject to know which methods do require these things, and which don't - nor where to start looking. Google hasn't been too helpful, ha.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here