Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Marissa Chavez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
New Member Introduction from Phoenix AZ!

Marissa Chavez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Nov 14 2019, 22:18

Hello BP Community! 👋🏼

My name is Marissa and I currently reside in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. ☀️

My current project consists of a house hack on a SFH, that was purchased in 2016. Next step will be to refinance for cash out then fully rent my present home. The cash pulled out will then be used as a down payment for the purchase of a duplex or triplex property in 2020. 🏡

I am looking to connect with:

👤 CPAs - to evaluate my upcoming tax situation and better prepare to file in 2020.

👤 Lawyers - to guide me in which direction I should take in planning my financial security with either a trust or an LLC.

👥 Current Investors in Phoenix - to lend my time and assistance with odd jobs and to help them cross the finish lines with their active investments. In turn I hope to grow my knowledge base and build lasting relationships for future ventures.

I am not be a pro by any means, but if you’re brand new and curious on how I got started with $1K in my pocket at the age of 22, I will gladly share my background more in depth. Please do not hesitate to reach out! 📖

In the mean time, I look forward to connecting and growing with all of you! Thank you!📱

Loading replies...