User Stats

Votes
Jin Hwang
Votes |
New investor from Clarksville, Maryland

Jin Hwang
Posted Nov 14 2019, 23:49

Hey guys!

My name is Jin and I'm a 20 year old that's trying to get an early start to financial freedom. Somethings to know about me is that I'm a high school graduate who decided not to go to college because it would have been honestly a waste of time for me. I don't want to end up going through the same high school degree > college degree > salary job process. I currently work in the family business of beauty supply with our 10th location that we just opened up. The reason I actaully looked specifically into real estate is because the thought of forming a process, being able to actively make it more efficient, and working in a team setting compliments well with my personality.

My goals in real estate is that I'd like to make as much passive income and eventually getting to a point of having enough cash to be able to buy and hold in expensive areas as well. More specifically, i'm looking to build a very cooperative team to be able to invest out of state consistently.
Along the way, I'd like to use my time I'm not working on real estate to grow the family business. 

My family also have done the traditional buy and hold investing before but I'd like to go through a different route by utilizing the BRRRR method to supercharge my wealth building. My father is unfamiliar but also curious with the method and is onboard to support me financially on this journey. The reason I joined biggerpockets is to build connections or receive tips/advice to maybe jump start us in the right direction.

Sorry for the lengthy introduction but I look forward to discussing and meeting with you guys!

Loading replies...