• Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Votes |
MY INTRODUCTION TO BIGGER POCKETS/MY FIRST PROPERTY AT 24

Justin Lee Taylor
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, AR
Posted Nov 16 2019, 22:59

So I have been on bigger pockets for about a year but I haven't consistently been on this site. I've been on and off, but the last 6 months of my life I have been super serious about my first property and I finally got my first property about a week ago. I have not done an introduction post yet so i figured since I am finally serious and now I'm going to be on here more Id go ahead and do an introduction post. So my profile says im working on an investment with a quadplex, I just do not know how to delete, but im not on that quadplex investment anymore. I bought my first property a few days ago. Its a duplex and my monthly note is only 650 a month. Both tenants are paying 600 a month right now, which I plan to raise the rent if they move out. But right now I am cash flowing I could be cash around 600 a month if i wanted to, but i have portion of that income going to 8% property management and another portion going into a reserve account, which leaves me cash flowing 250 a month. But I am 24 years old right now and I landed my career job right now with this house flipping/wholesaling business that will give me the tools to buy more properties and the funds to buy the properties. I plan to not touch any income from any property until im turn 30. As i buy properties, the money will go straight back into the investments for the next 6 years of my life. 

I HOPE TO SPEAK ON BIGGER POCKETS PODCAST ONE DAY SO THAT I MAY SHARE MY FAITH AND SHOW OTHERS THE POSSIBILITIES!

Loading replies...