• Michigan
Votes |
New member from Madison Heights, Michigan

Gregory Auxier
  • New to Real Estate
  • Michigan
Posted Nov 16 2019, 23:19

Hi all,

My name is Greg and I have no experience with real estate. I gained an interest in real estate after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and I found out about the bigger pockets podcast while browsing Spotify podcasts to listen to on my school commute.

I am currently a senior studying electrical engineering and I have an apprentice engineer position at an automotive supplier. I really like what I do and I plan on working as an engineer for at least 5-10 years. I am interested in flipping houses, house hacking and eventually I want to set up some long term rentals. With a full time job I think I will be able to get the first few loans from a bank, and will use my salary to help fund renovations and down payments. 

I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about flipping and real estate in general before I graduate in April 2020. At that point I want to volunteer work with someone in my area to get some experience, while I pay off my student loans and set up my primary residence. I'm thankful for this awesome resource and I look forward to learning a lot from the bigger pockets forums in addition to the podcast. Any advice is appreciated :)

Loading replies...