Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Shelby Hensley
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Houston Texas Newbie on Deck and Ready to Grind!

Shelby Hensley
  • Houston, TX
Posted Nov 20 2019, 05:46

Hey everyone! Happy to be in Bigger Pockets!

My name is Shelby Hensley, and I've recently become a Houstonian :) Originally from Tampa, FL, my job moved me out here about 2 years ago. Gotta say, I miss home sometimes, but I love Houston!

I currently run a business called Twistee Treat (ice cream shop) and have 3 locations here in Houston. Had 5, but well..we're having a hard time being successful out here. Knowing full damn well my company would cut my position with no cares and at any given time, I decided to pursue other avenues of income.

I've always been a hustler. Since I was young, I figured out how to make a little extra money and develop side hustles. Now that I'm older (I'm 27), I believe in my entrepreneurial spirit and my own grind. Right now I'm a serious Reseller, giving me extra coin in my bank. Corporate life just isn't it for me. 

My goals in real estate is to take action and really be in the trenches of this industry. I am currently pursuing wholesaling (i've recently had someone willing to 'mentor' me), house hacking, and Air BnB strategies. I have no experience yet, at all. I've spent the last 2 years just saving my money and am ready to make moves. I plan to generate sufficient income to quit my job and build long term wealth.

I was brought to Bigger Pockets by a good friend and now partner, Jessi Palacios. Now I'm binging BP, lol! Thankful for everything he's shown me thus far. Together, we are here to do business with integrity and make an impact in the Houston market. 

Feel free to reach out and connect with me! I'll be reaching out a lot, I'm sure. I'm a big people person and love building meaningful relationships. I hope to connect with as many people as possible and learn as much as I can from anyone willing to show me. 

Thanks for reading! Besides BP, you can find me on Facebook or Instagram. 

-Shelby

Loading replies...