Trying to get started again with no money...

6 Replies

You can find out almost everything for free these days on YouTube. I have watched hundreds of videos on there on building a business. Maybe you'd get more feedback if you are more specific.

Welcome to BiggerPockets! Truly nice to meet you. Good luck going forward! 😁 Watch the podcast and webinars. Search YouTube. Look on BP in blog section. 

Find someone that is a potential mentor, research what they need and provide that service. It may be social media, it maybe swinging a hammer. But you learn.

I am looking to partner with someone that has been doing it for awhile. I can do some (I guess it is called bird dogging ) property drivebys here in San Diego County. I am on the road almost every morning in several different areas. Or if someone can guide me and we split 50/50 my work and her/his knowledge/finances. I also have the ability to travel and complete assessments on properties in other countries.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you