Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Belk
  • Piedmont Triad NC
Votes |
New Guy in NC Ready to Dive In! Let's do it!

Brandon Belk
  • Piedmont Triad NC
Posted Dec 2 2019, 10:15

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

My name is Brandon and I am excited to make the leap from avid BP podcast listener and reader to Real Estate investor! Many of your stories have inspired me and I look forward to continuing to learn and contribute to your success as well! 

A little bit about me....

I currently reside in North Carolina where I was also born and raised. After receiving my MBA at Wake Forest we settled down in the Winston Salem area.  Given my experience and knowledge of the Piedmont Triad this is where I hope to launch my initial investing plans.  Also being drawn to the Fayetteville NC area given prices, etc. Would love your perspective on one vs. another for a beginner. 

I'm currently a corporate marketing professional with a longtime passion for real estate.  I've also completed the NC Broker course and class exam although I elected not to pursue my license at this point.  I've actually sold our 1st home myself and am preparing to sell my 2nd soon as we have realized nearly a really solid equity gain in just a couple of years. 

Ultimately my goal is to estalish a passive income producing portfolio focused on SFH and small multifamily properties. While I have some initial capital I am interested in exploring wholesaling as a way to fund deals (super inspired by Josiah Pott's story on episode 346).

I look forward to getting to know as many people in and around the Carolinas as I can! Definitely have a lot to learn as I dive in and hope to leverage my marketing and analytics training to help you however I can!

Best Regards,

Brandon

Loading replies...