Josh Kirk
  • Lynchburg, VA
Votes |
Hope your day is going wonderfully!

Josh Kirk
  • Lynchburg, VA
Posted Dec 3 2019, 10:28

Hello all!

My name is Josh Kirk and I'm a 21 year old from Lynchburg, Virginia, currently 3 semesters away from a Bachelors degree in Aviation Management from Liberty University. While aviation both on the maintenance side and the piloting side is my current passion, I see the value in real-estate investing over investing alternatives and I'm looking for a way to use my rehabbing and administrative skills to grow my future in real-estate. Reading Brandons Book, The Book on Rental Property Investing has convinced me that rental property investing it a great option for both passive and longterm income. I'm interested in learning from the massive wealth of wisdom on this site and growing my future real estate business into a provider of extra quality time, more financial freedom, and deeper life lessons for my future family. 

A little bit about my current financial status: I am working a full time job at an aviation company local to me, working a part time job at Sams club, and going to school full time. After running many excel spreadsheets and logistical calculations I've figured that I have enough to income to save $1000 a month. I also have student loans amounting to $15000 and have around $9000 in liquid cash. Does anyone further along in their real-estate journey share a similar background? If not, I'm curious to learn about how you started and where you are now.

Look forward to engaging with y'all! - Josh Kirk

Loading replies...