Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

New member from Santa Clara, CA

Posted Dec 8 2019, 14:24

Hello everyone my name is Vladimir.  I am new to the Real Estate realm and looking to start my career through wholesaling properties.  I am extremely excited to learn.  I have downloaded the UBG guide from this site and have been studying youtube videos on the subject.  I plan to purchase a couple books on amazon to help retain the information.  I would love to connect with some of you one hear to learn and network.  I am a huge believer in sharing information.  The more information I can attain the more value I can bring to others.  

A little about me I am a Navy veteran and a college graduate with a BA in Business Management.  I was a security officer for the past two years but have recently left that job.  I am currently between jobs but I am forging my path to a new future.  With that being said the main reason I am interested in Real Estate is because I see it as a vehicle to achieve more in life. The reason I have looked into wholesaling is because it does not require alot of cash on hand.  I am still new so I am going to study hard until I have the confidence to start closing deals.

I am very excited in growing with all of you!

Loading replies...