• Federal Way, WA
Votes |
Holla from Federal Way, WA!

Toricruz Mendiola
  • Investor
  • Federal Way, WA
Posted Dec 9 2019, 15:44

Hello BP Community!

My name is Toricruz Mendiola and I'm somewhat new to BP. I first made this account years ago but went dormant since then. Now, after some personal life experiences & lessons, I am now gearing up to hop into REI full time for the next coming years.

I'll be partnering with one of my best friends I grew up with to share the workload, struggles & successes. The current timeline is to spend the next 5 months preparing/planning/network-expanding until he graduates and moves back home to start full time. 

I look forward to participating in other sections of this massive forum and to learn & grow with everyone on here.

If anyone who reads this is in the Tacoma/Auburn/Federal Way/Des Moines/Renton/Kent area, and are looking for another local to connect with, please say hello! Also, if anyone in those areas has a meetup that they are a part of and have room for another member please let me know. 

To say I'm excited is an understatement... I look forward to future connections made on this wonderful platform!

Cheers (:

Loading replies...