New member from Winston-Salem/Durham NC

5 Replies

I'm 20 years old and just bought my first rental property which is actually in Lexington, NC however I am from the Winston-Salem area and currently go to college in Durham, NC. I would love to connect with people in any of these areas who would like to work on projects together whether it be flipping or buy and holds. I have construction experience as well as many, many connections to the construction world from small remodels and renovations to large development companies. My main problem is that I'm just starting to get into the real estate world so I don't have a lot of liquid capital which is why I would love to partner with someone who would be willing to invest. If anyone in the area would like to discuss further I would love to connect and hopefully develop a business relationship.

Hey, and congrats on your first investment. It's great that you're starting so young. Continue to network on here and real life. Make time to attend local REIs in the area. Biggerpockets.com/events

Yeah there is one coming up on the 6th but I won't be able to make that one. Checkout the events page and search for Durham with a 50 like e radius because that's where I look.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you