Samuel Silver
  • St. Johnsbury, VT
Votes |
Newcomer to Real Estate in Portland, Maine

Samuel Silver
  • St. Johnsbury, VT
Posted Jan 22 2020, 12:45

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sam, I live in Portland, ME and I am just starting a career in Real Estate. I'm brand new and hungry to learn. So far I've read several books covering real estate, business, and investing. I am ready to start the journey. My focus starting out is to build a wholesaling business. I think this is a great way to learn how to find deals, network, and build a team. 

Before transitioning to entrepreneurship I was a Government Contractor and spent four years in the Army. I always thought the only formula for a career was working full time, saving, and traditional investments. It wasn't till after reading books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and discovering the BP forums there was another way to make a living. 

I'm ready for the tough challenges ahead but am excited for the opportunity to learn more about real estate, building a business, and in the process discover a thing or two about myself. Thanks for reading and I look forward to connecting with all of you and getting to better know the BP community.

-Sam

Loading replies...