Votes |
New to Atlanta Real Estate Investing

Patrick Enright
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Atlanta
Posted Jan 22 2020, 17:38

Hello Everyone!

I live in the Atlanta area and am on my journey to buying my first investment property. I am happy to finally join the BP community and look forward to connecting and working with people through here. I have been in the education phase for the past few months and have spent my time listening to the BP podcast, researching various topics, and reading. I also am actively looking for deals and analyzing them to get knowledge of the market so I know what to look for as well as get experience with the analysis side of things. At this point I think I am finally ready to jump in and get started with the hands on learning!

For the BP members out there, are there any recommendations on what else I can be doing in the meantime while looking for deals and analyzing? I have talked to a lender and gotten pre-approved, but plan on meeting with a few others as well as some real estate agents. I am looking in Mid-town/North Atlanta area mainly. Are there any meet ups in the area that people recommend going to? Any other ideas are greatly appreciated as well. 

Thanks in advance everyone and I look forward to connecting with you!

- Patrick

Loading replies...