• New to Real Estate
  • Northern Kentucky
Votes |
N. Kentucky (Cincinnati) // Spanking new ADHD investor 🤠

Zackariah Cole
  • New to Real Estate
  • Northern Kentucky
Posted Feb 6 2020, 09:34

My name is Zackariah. I am a former firefighter and architectural and portrait photographer. My wife and I moved from Montana to Northern Kentucky 10 years ago, though I'm originally from North Central, Ohio.

It was around that time that I read the books 4-Hour Work Week and Rich Dad Poor Dad, which both lit a fire in me to better understand this idea of passive income to reach financial freedom for myself and retirement for my father.

I've spent this past year immersing myself in dozens of books, listening to hundreds of hours of podcasts, networking with realtors, and studying as much as I can about this industry. I discovered the BP podcast last year, and it's been a godsend!

As someone with ADHD, self-employment is more necessity than choice. I'm blessed by an incredibly supportive wife who desires to see me succeed in this aspiration. As a self-employed photographer, I'm in a unique position with a flexible schedule and am preparing to jump into real estate investing full time.

Networking is difficult for me, but I would love to befriend other investors - locally or remotely. I'm very down to earth and easy to talk with. I'm specifically interested in buy-and-hold investing with small multi-family properties and financing via the BRRRR method.

I'm highly motivated to make real estate investing work for my family and believe that I'm in the right place. Thank you for reading my introduction. If there is anything at all that I can do to help you or business, I'd love to meet you.

Image: me and my wife, Larissa

Loading replies...