• New to Real Estate
  • San Juan Capistrano, CA
Votes |
ORANGE COUNTY, CA: ROOKIE

Jonah Cervantes
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Juan Capistrano, CA
Posted Apr 2 2020, 16:14

Hello, Bigger Pockets community. I'm Jonah Cervantes and this is my first foray into the BP website and forums. I've been a fan of the BP podcast for a while. I live in San Juan Capistrano, CA (near Mission Viejo, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, etc.)

I graduated in December with a degree in music, but I realized, about a year before graduation, that the music industry would not be my home. I recently turned to learning about real estate and I am now committed to the path of becoming a great commercial real estate developer and investor. I want to own and expand my own development firm and own multi-unit properties of my own across the country for cash flow.

I completed pre-licensing requirements for my RE salesperson's license but cannot test for the time being (current events and all). Despite my lack of real estate experience, I'm applying aggressively to jobs in property management and leasing as well as phoning development companies for any opportunity I can find. I'm attending a weekly Meetup in Orange (will resume once the coronavirus restrictions ease up). I'm still in the learning phase, just beginning to learn how I can add value to a team.

I am very excited to get in touch with the BP community, especially in the Orange County area! Thanks.

Jonah Cervantes

Loading replies...