New to Wholesaling, from Fayetteville NC

6 posts by 4 users

Ryan Lemieux

from Fayetteville, North Carolina

Feb 17 '13, 11:00 AM

My name is Ryan and I joined this forum because I was hoping to get some mentorship and advice/guidance on how the wholesaling process. I am even open to a business partner. As I progress in knowledge and experience, i will gladly post and keep everyone informed with what I have learned to help other people that are in my position right now. thank you for the help in advance.

Bryan K.

Investor from Buffalo, Minnesota

Feb 17 '13, 11:18 AM

Welcome Ryan, you've come to the right place. Go search some old post and you will find a lot of great information that you can use or get ideas.

Jim M.

Real Estate Investor from Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 17 '13, 11:24 AM

Ryan, welcome to the forums. I know there are a couple people that post fairly often here from Fayetville.

Ryan Lemieux

Feb 17 '13, 04:23 PM

Awesome, thanks gentleman. I look forward to doing research and getting networked with other investors !

Carolina E.

Investor from Chicago, Illinois

Feb 17 '13, 10:57 PM

Welcome Ryan. May I suggest you do a search for people in your area and try to connect. There are always people willing to help.

Ryan Lemieux

Feb 18 '13, 08:37 AM

Miss. E,

I do plan on searching this forums for possible people in my area. Actually tomorrow I meet with another investor, although he is not a wholesaler, I hope to gain some knowledge from him in this area. I thank you for the advice and the welcomes!

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums