• Architect
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Bought My First Rental Property...

Jose Garza
  • Architect
  • Houston, TX
Posted Feb 17 2013, 19:10

Hello everybody, My name is Jose and I am new to this site. I live in Houston, Texas and have decided to diversify my investments into real estate. A littlebit about myself. I am 32 yrs old, married and have two kids. I am architect who has over 7 years experience in the high end residential and commercial. I have parted from Architecture for the time being and with my current work, I have some time to look into real estate. I am fluent in spanish, both oral and written, which give me a good negotiating advantage with the subcontractors in my state. I have always been intererested in real estate and finally decided to jump in. I just received word that the bank accepted my offer for an older home. I am excited but nervouse at the same time. I have never closed on a home before and I wanted to ask what are the things that I need to look out for before I sign? I asked my real estate agent if we were going to have an final inspection before I sign and he said yes. I guess I am a little nervouse of something that may be wrong on the house that I don't already know. Is there anything else you guys recommend that I need to look out for?

Thank You!

Jose

Loading replies...