User Stats

Votes
Drew Crawford
Votes |
How can I help YOU achieve your goals?

Drew Crawford
Posted Jun 24 2020, 16:34

Hi all! 

Over the last week, I have been devouring the 'How to Invest in Real Estate' book and loving every page of it. My goal is to acquire my first rental property before my 30th birthday (June 2021) by house hacking a 2-4 unit in Texas or Florida. In order to do so, I am in the process of saving up enough money for a down payment on an FHA loan.

That brings me to the question... how can I help YOU? 

The BP book (thanks Josh & Brandon) has opened my eyes to new ways of generating that initial capital for the down payment. I have an extraordinary set of skills that would benefit most real estate investors and I have no doubt that I can bring tons of value to the table with my time, talent, and experiences. All I need is the opportunity to "put my money where my mouth is."

So... what are you looking for? What do you need right now? What are you struggling with? This could be a specific type of property or it could be a particular skill (I'm an expert at online marketing funnels, paid advertising, and copywriting). If I can't directly help you, I will do my best to connect you with someone in my network that can. 

I am humbly offering my services to help you achieve your goals (so that I can achieve mine).

Feel free to comment below or send me a DM.

Onwards and upwards! 

- Drew