• Wholesaler
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
New investor in Jacksonville

Vitaly Gurevich
  • Wholesaler
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Mar 11 2013, 12:52

Hello all. I decided (contrary to my habit) not to take a too long reading journey before beginning to write, so am introducing myself merely a month after coming across this wonderful community.

My name's Vitaly, I am intending to work in Jacksonville FL flipping my way to the buy-to-own strategy. I still had not started in Jax, but have experienced already the much "optimistic" approach of the city realtors ("there are no deals here", "you will not find it", all the "Blackstone thing" etc). I have some experience in a landlording and mostly theoretical knowledge of the practical issues - which I'm converting now to, say, practical practice...

To make a long story short I will appreciate a warm welcome from Jax professionals as like as the amateurs. I intend to wholesale single families 3/2 and 4/2, mostly in the South - however I am always open-minded for recommendations, geographical as well as ones about specializations, niches etc.

Off topic: outside of real estate thing I am a professional translator, a professional mountaineer and a mountain guide (though not certified in US) - actually loving all these both as a work and as a hobby.

Loading replies...