• Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
New Wholesaler/Investor in Central Florida Building Connections

Ramon Morales
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jul 3 2020, 22:50

Hi everyone, I just moved from Miami, Florida to the Orlando area (Davenport). 

I am a hospitality professional experienced in managing business operations such as teams, revenue, profits, OTA sites, Airbnb rentals, and so much more. 

In regards to real estate, I have gained as much book/audio/podcast/workshop knowledge humanly possible without actually getting started. I love the real estate industry and absolutely love the BiggerPockets community. I have spent the last 2 years educating myself in multiple real estate niches as a form of entertainment/hobby. At this time I believe I am ready as a professional to help sellers move on in life from their distressed property while building a network of amazing people. My goal is to launch my financial future for the legacy of my 2 baby girls.  

Anyone's advice is always welcomed and so much appreciated. If there are any meet-ups (virtually or in-person) known in the area please recommend.

My plan right now is to:

A: Networks as much as possible with wholesalers and investors. My keyword phrases for my areas are set.

B: Drive for dollars daily. The Deal Machine App seems wonderful.

C: Contact my attorney to draw up my purchase agreement and assignment contracts.

D: Reach out to as many well-reviewed contractors as possible to work with me for a percentage fee from my assignment fee. This is to have my bids attached with my purchase agreement while presenting my deal within my network. ( I realize the contractor stories out there, any recommendations?)

Please leave me a comment, recommendation, connection, vote, or a smile.

Most kindly,

Ramon Morales

Loading replies...