Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Whiddon
Votes |
Seeking other Investors in Binghamton NY area!

Daniel Whiddon
Posted Jul 7 2020, 18:05

Hello BP!

Im trying to change professions from a software engineer to a REI, and although I've done my research online and with reading, I learn best by doing. I have very little capital or collateral right now, so its difficult to get in, but I have the determination and motivation to get there! I live in Vestal right now, and I'm seeking other REI in the Southern Tier area (Elmira, Binghamton, Rochester, Ithaca, etc) that would be interested in chatting.

Very honestly, Im interested in helping with deals, riding along with a mentor, and learning everything I can in the hopes of quickly building a cash flowing rental portfolio using creative (or non creative) financing either with partners or solo. For instance, ive recently been trying to partner on a fixer-upper MLA portfolio in Bing where I would be doing all the on-the-ground-maintenance and fixing and splitting the ARV with a partner, but the seller wants a sizable down payment.

So, that all being said, I want to thank Bigger Pockets for this fantastic community and I hope to connect with some of you in my area!!

Thanks all
Dan

Loading replies...