Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Newbie Investor looking to network in California

Posted Jul 22 2020, 23:13

Hello all,

I’m new to these forums. But I’ve been a long time reader and watcher. But I’ve decided to step out of the shadows. I’ve just finished reading Brandon Turners book on real estate investing. And I’ve invested in his book on how to invest in real estate with little to know money down. 

I’ve watch Max Maxwell on both Earn your leisure and on his own private YouTube channel. I’ve listened and heard advice from hundreds of forums and facebook groups. One thing they all seem to have in common is they all say I need to grow my network. I love the people in my circle but they’re not into real estate the way I am. 

I was evicted 3 years ago. And since that time, I’ve been crashing on couches, sleeping on floors, and I’ve even had to sleep outside at times. I miss sleeping in a bed. I miss the warmth and comfort my home afforded me. And recently I was arrested and falsely charged. You could say that was the straw that broke the camels back. I’m putting myself out there like never before.

So if your in Northern California, especially the Bay Area region, Id love to sit down (...well zoom call - thanks COVID) and expand my network. I’d love to chat and learn from you if your are wholesaleing or 
flipping house. I’d love to learn from you even if you’re not.

Thank you for taking the time to read my short little intro. And I hope everyone finds there diamond in the rough. 

Loading replies...