Felix Perez
  • Florida
Votes |
New guy from the Orlando FL area.

Felix Perez
  • Florida
Posted Aug 2 2020, 11:40

Howdy BP!

I’m Felix from the Orlando FL area. I’m interested in buy and hold, specifically in Central FL as well as the Tampa area and the Space Coast.

I have absolutely NO experience in Real Estate but I’ve been starting to read up, listen to the podcasts, and conduct general research to not only learn the lingo, terms, and strategies, but also to really define my goals and come up with a general big picture plan.

I’m currently a Military Pilot (USAF) that was looking at potentially switching to the airlines (full time) and have a go at acquiring rental properties, or stay in the service and figure out this buy and hold plan on the side. For the time being, Covid-19 has made that decision for me therefore I’ll be staying in the service for longer and looking to get into properties in central FL.

I’m still a bit overwhelmed with all the information I’m currently going through but also very excited when evaluating the possibilities, even if this looks like an expensive market to get into. I’d also love to meet some of you in the area if at all possible and obviously learn from all of you in the forums.

Cheers!

-Felix

Loading replies...