• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Hi, Everybody. Beginner Investor in the Metro Atlanta Area

John Holmes
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Aug 5 2020, 08:33

Hi, Everybody.

My name is John, and I recently took my 1st tangible steps to beginning what I hope to be a new career as a real estate investor.

I've been thinking about it for a while, educating myself and trying to decide what I want my focus to be.  Initially, I think I wanted to jump in doing buy and holds but decided I want to spend a while focusing on wholesaling, then expand to other strategies.  

I think what interested me the most in wholesaling is it being a good way to generate capital with minimum investment.  The other reason I wanted to focus on wholesaling first, is I feel it would be a good way to learn how to find deals which translates over to other investment strategies I may want to pursue as I grow.

When the pandemic started I kind of let up a bit but am back on track.  Been trying to build up a list of cash buyers, doing more driving for dollars, purchased a few tools to help pull lists of potential leads, Agent247, dealmachine, and a couple of other tools.  Still have a lot more to do but recently set up a sales funnel for cash buyers and I am working on another for sellers.  I'd ask you all to take a look to critique but not sure if posting my website would be against the forum rules. 

Anyway, I look forward to working with and learning from you all.  Feel free to reach out and connect, I look forward to hearing from my brother's and sisters in arms!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Loading replies...