Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Makin
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh
Votes |
New Member Intro - Young and Eager to Learn!

Cameron Makin
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh
Posted Aug 5 2020, 09:02

Hey everyone! My name is Cameron Makin and I am new to the world of Real Estate! I have always had an entrepreneurial drive, an interest in property ownership, and desire to hold a position in leadership. REI checks all the boxes for me.

Little About Me: I am currently a graduate student at Virginia Tech where I study Electrical Engineering. I love computers and aspire to work for a company where I can stay creative as an engineer while also contributing to the future of technology. I call Pittsburgh home, and I expect to stay local to be close to family and my Penguins (hockey is my favorite sport!). 

As I am packing to head back to school for my final year, I hope to spend this time to further educate myself on REI so that once I earn a salary upon graduation, all of my preparation will hopefully meet opportunity rather quickly. I plan to house hacking locally as my first investment, however, I am extremely motivated to building a large portfolio of rentals in Erie, PA.

I look forward to spending more time on the forums learning and networking this year -- especially meeting investors in Blacksburg, Pittsburgh, and Erie!

Have an awesome day everyone! 

Loading replies...