Votes
Matt Padlo
  • Realtor
Votes |
Introducing myself: Matt Padlo

Matt Padlo
  • Realtor
Posted Aug 6 2020, 18:40

I'm Matt Padlo, I'm a real estate agent. I was born and raised in Turlock CA. Still reside here to this day. My broker is KW fresno, and my wife Alaina is from Santa Cruz, so I get around the state fairly often. I started a metal fab/welding business with my family. Steel Works Welding Assembly. A family-owned and operated business to this day. I'm a Certified Welder, Weld tech degree holder, and so forth. 

I like bodybuilding, health and fitness, politics, and philosophy. I love money and RE investing right now! Working to get financially independent through RE investing. Excited to be connecting to BP.

I first was introduced to wealth generation being a landlord through graham stephan on youtube, started learning about finances and RE a bit, I then heard Grant Cardone on a logan paul podcast and that really activated me. I love Grant Cardone and his teachings. Came across bigger pockets podcast, blogs, and youtube and loved their practical teachings and how their level was more achievable to a RE newb. 

So I'm here now, wanting to connect with like-minded RE loving people in the central valley of California. Looking forward to meeting you!

- Matt 

Loading replies...