introducing myself

2 Replies

Hello

How are you all doing today, I am a Michigan wildlife control operator. We provide wildlife control for residential and commercial properties. The reason I am here is that I have worked for many real estate agents here in Michigan. They all heard about me through word of mouth. I am letting you all know that there is someone out there like me who could help you out in a pinch in removing wildlife that is occupying a vacant home that is for sale. Let me know what you think

Dan

Welcome vamoosevarmint,
What a cool sounding job. I guess. I would think those little rascals can get pretty frisky. What's the job you remember most? You must have one - you know, like a giant runaway snake or something crazy like that. By the way my dad was from Michigan. Actually he was raised some in Michigan and some in Wisconsin. They moved around alot because of the Great Depression.

A couple from around Detroit came up the their second home in the North part of Michigan, and found a raccoon in the bath tub. I put a catch pole around the animal and noosed him up and put it in the cage for removal. The customer ran from the bathroom right when we noosed it up. They had first thought they had a burglar break into the home and destroy it, until they came across this guy in the tub. He tore a hole through the ceiling and gained entrance into the house. From the outside it had tore a hole through the roof and through a soffit vent.

Dan

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you