Unit Acquisition in another city

1 Reply

Hello All,

As our Pittsburgh property management has met our expansion threshold, we have been actively trying to bring our business model to the Eastern side of the state! With our definition of service, we are looking to bring our top-notch management into Philly more seriously. We currently manage a few units in the metro, but COVID has made it difficult to travel to the city of brotherly love. I've currently been sending packets of information to FRBO's as well as some additional media portraying who we are and what we stand for. I've received some feed back slowly trickling in as well as some business turning, but I just find it difficult to hit the ground running in philly with the pandemic looming around. If you have any other advice on what I could do next in order to continue acquiring more managements, please let me know on things that you've done in the past.

I would recommend just becoming the best you can be in the area. This way your reputation is going to set you up to earn tons of referrals. Your next goal is working with local lenders so they begin to refer business to you. Lastly, use BP to find local investors and to begin working with them. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you