Brandon Turner collection books

1 Reply

Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits: 3 by Brandon Turner
How to Invest in Real Estate by Brandon Turner
Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing: 2 by Brandon Turner
The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Creative Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money: 1 by Brandon Turner
The Intention Journal or 

90 Days of Intention: The Real Estate Investor's Daily Journal Imitation Leather – 20

Are these are good books to read and worth it to read as good investment?

@Dexter Ho I haven't specifically read the books you mention but I am a big believer in reading. If the subjects interest you, then I think they would be worthwhile. I trust that Brandon would write good stuff. (they are on my list to read)

Brandon is one of the most active members here and host the podcast. You can read his forum posts and blog posts here to get an idea of the value he offers. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you