Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Dave Shellenberger
  • Investor
  • West Grove, PA
Votes |
New to Bigger Pockets, From Phila Area looking for ....

Dave Shellenberger
  • Investor
  • West Grove, PA
Posted Jun 7 2013, 12:36

Hey There, great site and a great wealth of infomation to read through..
I currently own properties in the delaware county areas of philadelphia. Im looking to see if there is any Wilmington, DE investors who would be willing to talk with me. Im looking at purchasing a few in wilmington, but have no clue as to what streets to stay away from... I'd be willing to help anyone in return with any questions they may have in Delaware county--.!!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Drew Palmer
  • Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jun 7 2013, 12:43

Dave, welcome! I am from Delaware County originally. I currently focus on the city (where I live too) and own a couple rentals there. May expand into some areas of Del Co as the cap rates and the level of competitiveness in the city is getting frothy! Would love to network - direct message me and let's talk. I have a bunch of family in Wilmington and would be happy to get their feedback on streets if you have a few you are looking at. My cousin lives there too and was looking at a duplex on 10th st I believe (West of i-95).

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Jun 10 2013, 11:07

Hey Dave Shellenberger I'm not from that area but welcome!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes