Votes
Kevin Lochen
  • Woodstock, IL
Votes |
New member just starting out (Chicago)

Kevin Lochen
  • Woodstock, IL
Posted Jun 14 2013, 04:50

Hey hey, I'm Kevin from Chicago! I guess I've always wanted to get into real estate, my mother worked for a Broker here for many years and I would always get great advice from him, or books to check out! My dad was a carpenter, so naturally I became one as well! Haha I've been in commercial construction for a little over 10 yrs, and I love it!! I just see myself as someone with bigger goals than just waiting for my Union pension at the end of my life. I like to think BIG. I've always wanted to own commercial property and have a leasing agency, along with a construction company. That way I've got all parts of the deals covered! I am currently working on my Brokers license here in Illinois. I've got a few great mentors, one a bank president, who I can always bounce ideas off of. Another guy who is in the investment field, along with owning his own Const company. So I get a lot of good advice. Another thing is that my step father owns a reo company, where we fix up bank owned homes. So I feel I've got a good inside track, along with knowledge and drive to be successful! I mainly want to do commercial, but I love residential too! I know in order to get into commercial, ill need to get into residential 1st. Thank you guys for taking the time to read my lengthy intro haha

Loading replies...