Another San Antonio Noob

5 Replies

Hello all...

I am a newish Realtor here in San Antonio and am interested in networking and learning, not only how to better serve investors and your creative ways, but also how I can develop my own Real Estate portfolio.

If anyone in my area is interested, I could email you comps on your properties in exchange for REI advice.

Thanks in advance to any replies!

Hey and welcome to the site. I like your creativity! I think your offer to exchange comps for advice is a great one. I hope someone takes you up on your offer! Meanwhile, there is a ton of advice to find here in the forums!

Thanks Biggerpo! I have been reading through, what seems like, hundreds of posts in the past week. Maybe I'm just enthused about REI, but I'm finding it addicting. :lol:

Great site! Keep it up guys!

We're somewhere around the hundred new post per day mark now. It is absolutely an addicting place to be - for me as well! Keep on reading and posting!

Originally posted by "SA1243":
Hello all...

I am a newish Realtor here in San Antonio and am interested in networking and learning, not only how to better serve investors and your creative ways, but also how I can develop my own Real Estate portfolio.

If anyone in my area is interested, I could email you comps on your properties in exchange for REI advice.

Thanks in advance to any replies!

Hi there SA1243'
I see were neighbors. I to want to learn from investors and realtors. maybe we can help each other grow in the Real Estate business.
well i am a newbie and being in business for about 1yr . I got into real estate because i like where you can go with it. i watch friends and relatives do it and i got tired watching. so i jump in and i am happy i did. so many people willing to teach and help me grow . still don't know enough. how long have you being in real estate and why did you jump in?

hp3cashlocator:

thanks for the reply. i've been a licensed agent since last October and have had a ball so far. After my wife and i finished our undergrad we decided to purchase our first house. We enjoyed the process so much that we went and got our license and haven't looked back since. Although we've worked hard, we've had a lot of fun and made a ton of friends along the way [the money's not bad either :wink: ].

Just like you, we saw so many around us, positioning themselves nicely with a solid REI portfolio. They've had to work less and less hours while expanding their businesses ten-fold.

It would be nice to not HAVE to sell Real Estate for the rest of our lives. Doesn't mean we don't WANT to though. :lol:

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you