Newbie in the DMV area looking to start wholesaling

4 Replies

Hello, 

My name is Kayln King and I am looking to get into wholesaling, flipping, and buying single family homes and converting them into a multi family home as well and commercial property. I first want to tackle wholesaling because I feel that I can learn so much. I currently live in the DMV area however, I am always in Philly/NJ multiple times a month. I have no experience in wholesaling, I only have basic knowledge. I would love some advice as I embark on the new journey. I am open to all tips that can be beneficial. 

Thank you 

Hey @Kayln King welcome to BP.  My advice would to be to really dive into the forums and start educating yourself on how to build a great wholesaling business.  I believe it is key to concentrate on one aspect of the business, become a master and then you will begin to naturally progress into the others.

Good luck!

Thank you for introducing yourself, Kayln! Welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

Originally posted by @Kayln King :

Hello, 

My name is Kayln King and I am looking to get into wholesaling, flipping, and buying single family homes and converting them into a multi family home as well and commercial property. I first want to tackle wholesaling because I feel that I can learn so much. I currently live in the DMV area however, I am always in Philly/NJ multiple times a month. I have no experience in wholesaling, I only have basic knowledge. I would love some advice as I embark on the new journey. I am open to all tips that can be beneficial. 

Thank you 

Kayln, glad you joined!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you