I am a new real estate investor in CT, New haven county

5 Replies

I am looking to build my buyers list, I am currently getting properties 20 to 40% discount, I also I would appreciate any Idea or recommendation as how I could find and get in contact with potential local buyers or investor, thank you to those reading my post...

Hi Francisco, I would be interested in looking at what you have available. If you like, please send me a message and we can chat. 

Thanks,

Ramon

Hi Francisco,

I'm interested in taking a look at what you have available in CT.  Drop me a line.

Thanks,

Kevin

@Francisco G. Welcome! If you would like to find people for your deals, no better place than one of the 2 BP meet-ups that happen every month here in CT. One is in Fairfield run by  Jonathan Makovsky and the other is in Rocky Hill run by Salvatore Rondinelli

Both are great for networking. Great people. Hope to see you at one or the other! Good luck, -k-

Congrats and welcome to Bigger Pockets! Love seeing others in CT on here. There is a great meet up in Fairfield as mentioned and is excellent networking. I am a local Realtor out of New Haven and work with William Raveis in Guilford if you ever need. Would love to connect with all of you!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.