Jeffrey VanGilder
  • Enfield, CT
Votes |
Greenhorn saying hello

Jeffrey VanGilder
  • Enfield, CT
Posted Mar 8 2017, 19:43

Hello everyone,

I'm Jeff, I'm Thirty-two with a beautiful five year old daughter with my also beautiful girlfriend. I am new to bigger pockets, real estate investing and looking for pointers to make my first investment a success. Currently I am holding down a full time job and very eager to start investing by building equity in properties with flips and buy and holds.  I am a licensed HVAC contractor working for a smaller company. I have always used the mentality of working smarter and not necessarily harder. When I thought to myself about what I could do with my learned skills in the construction trade and my want for my family's future to be as bright as possible, I instantly thought of real estate of something I could put my focus on to help me now and in the future.

I am building a short term plan to get started by flipping my first home purchase and could use all the pointers I could get from people in the area. I know that most people have a HVAC guy but I am willing to help educate any of you to the best of my ability here on the forum or in person if needed. I love houses and looking over heating and air conditioning options for homes. There is a lot of options just like I am learning about real estate. For this reason I would love to get involved with a real estate broker to learn the ins and outs of working the deal as an agent. I enjoy dealing with people, have a desire to succeed, have confidence in myself to getting things done even if it means thinking outside of the box. So if anyone is looking for student.... look no further. Well you can keep looking but you are just wasting your time. JK. I did a four year apprenticeship of cleaning oil boilers and crawling into attics, I think I can handle a potential buyer/seller lead saying no to me being their agent. So, if you want to chat I would be more than happy to get together and talk over a cup of coffee. Regardless the real estate agents course is in my plans for this fall followed by getting licensed and finding a solid team to join. 

I hope to build relationships with many if not all of you and helping each other grow. Thanks for having me and thanks in advance for all the help.

Loading replies...