Harrison Elenowitz
  • Stafford, CT
Votes |
Property Managers in Connecticut

Harrison Elenowitz
  • Stafford, CT
Posted Oct 17 2019, 19:39

Hey all!

I am very new to investing and plan to make my first purchase, with my wife, here in Connecticut. I plan on treating my investments as business right from the get go. That to me means outsourcing the necessary tasks so I can focus on the more profitable tasks. As I plan the cost using the BP calcs I have a tendency to be guessing at what the PM fee is going to be.

I did do a quick google search to find a good handful "Property Management" companies. The reviews on most are hit or miss. 

I don't want to play landlord and collect all the money personally. I want to hire a company that is going to go the extra mile to get tenants in ASAP and treat them with respect as well. I see this as a business and that means making sure my customers and assets are being taken care of, properly.

Ultimately, my questions are, for those who invest in Connecticut; Who do you use to manage your rentals? Is there anything you wish they did differently with either managing or communicating to you about your rental? What type of fee do you pay?

I really appreciate any help, thank you in advance!

Loading replies...