• London
Votes |
Wilmington DE investors - coffee meeting after Dec 16th

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • London
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:50

To all,

I will be visiting relatives for a couple of weeks after the 16th of Dec. I am interested in a face to face meeting with anyone who wants to get together. An opportunity to network and put a face to a BP ID.

You do not need to be a member of BP so bringing a friend along is fine.

Logistics are to be nailed down closer to the the time. I wanted to get the discussion going so that people can make some plans and otherwise get on the list of people to contact when we have specifics.

Suggestions as to a location is also welcome. It does not need to be in Wilmington but that is pretty central for a number of folks. I could get my lawyer to offer a meeting room or we can just find a public venue.

John Corey

PS. I might announce the meeting on Facebook and other places where RE investors hang out. I will try to find out if there are any REIA meetings around the same time in case we can leverage the opportunity to meet more people. We might end up with a very small group or something larger.

PPS. As I will be traveling between Washington DC and Boston maybe meetings in other locations could make sense for folks.

Loading replies...