• Real Estate Investor
  • Denver-metro, CO
Votes |
Recommendations for coin operated w/d for 5plex

S Harper
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Denver-metro, CO
Posted Jan 28 2022, 14:41

I am hoping to find recommendations on electric coin operated washer/dryer for a 5 plex in Pasco County. Open to recommendations on brand to purchase, or a company to lease with or purchase from.  Would also be interested to know if anyone has had a good experience with a coin free payment method for their machines. 

I have been looking into some brands (Whirlpool seems to have really poor performance and service reviews so far) and the lease company I have been able to speak with won't consider working with fewer than 10 unit properties. 

Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Copeland
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL
Replied Jan 28 2022, 17:39

The reason they don't want to operate it for five units is it will operate at a loss

It is MUCH easier, simpler, and cheaper to just install residential (free) machines, and charge a flat rate for unlimited laundry use. 

• Broker FL (#BK3326487)

Copeland Morgan LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Kristin Kiddy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ormond Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ormond Beach, FL
Replied Jan 29 2022, 09:19

I highly recommend speed queen. They have residential and a professional lines and an excellent reputation.  I used them in my vacation rental and never had a problem.  And I bought the brand for my personal use as well. 

FlipSystem logo
FlipSystem
|
Sponsored
Learn From Our Team. Earn 100% of the Profits. Join our community of 500+ investors! Avg profit per flip: $14k, Avg effort per week: 4hrs

User Stats

Votes
Scott Mac
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 29 2022, 09:48

Speed Queen if you will own them.

Made in America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRyBdtOeGqY