• Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Looking for rehab partner in Jacksonville, Florida

Brent Hill
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Nov 24 2015, 06:44

Got a property I think is a good candidate for a flip here in Jacksonville that is owned by an out of state wholesaler who recently purchased it through the bank.

Asking price on property is 87K, only seen pictures but property appears to be a decent shape but needs a few things done like paint, carpet, updated appliances. Have CMA from the wholesaler and ARV is 137K for the area..I personally think 137K is high and I value it at 125K.

My situation is this.  I am new to real estate but I have been generating leads through my marketing and my website.  I have limited cash at this point so I am looking to partner with an experienced rehabber to learn from so that I can learn, make a small percentage of the profit, you make a majority of the profit and the wholesaler can make some money and get rid of the property.

I have a relationship with a seasoned broker/wholesaler that I am learning from but it requires that I put all the money up front and I am just not to that point yet.

Message me if interested and let me know if you have done this before and I would like to see how your Joint Venture agreement might look like.  Thanks!

Loading replies...