Looking for a South Florida Agent

6 Replies

I am looking for buy and hold properties in the South Florida area.  Would appreciate any agent recommendations in the South Florida region...

Thanks!

Mike

Originally posted by @Gus Ross :

Hey there Mike, ping me and we can discuss if I know of a good fit for you.

I'm looking for deals in Palm Beach County. Feel free to message me anytime.

@Brian Garrett happy to help if for any reason down south calls your curiosity. I speacialize in Miami-dade. However, Broward particularly Ft. Lauderdale continues to bring me back with great opportunities. 

Originally posted by @Sebastian Giraldo :

@Brian Garrett happy to help if for any reason down south calls your curiosity. I speacialize in Miami-dade. However, Broward particularly Ft. Lauderdale continues to bring me back with great opportunities. 

I'm looking to stay within Palm Beach County.  Thanks though.

Call Alan Monica - I'm licensed and I still use him on my deals. He's in Palm Beach County

Also I have a few properties I'm about to put in the market place, that I own in Palm Beach - not listed anywhere else yet

561-536-3217
Originally posted by @Michael Kay :

Call Alan Monica - I'm licensed and I still use him on my deals. He's in Palm Beach County

Also I have a few properties I'm about to put in the market place, that I own in Palm Beach - not listed anywhere else yet

That's funny Alan is a good friend of mine. We go back before he even started in real estate. Small world.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.