Looking for a South Florida Agent

6 Replies

I am looking for buy and hold properties in the South Florida area.  Would appreciate any agent recommendations in the South Florida region...

Thanks!

Mike

Hey there Mike, ping me and we can discuss if I know of a good fit for you.

Originally posted by @Gus Ross :

Hey there Mike, ping me and we can discuss if I know of a good fit for you.

I'm looking for deals in Palm Beach County. Feel free to message me anytime.

@Brian Garrett happy to help if for any reason down south calls your curiosity. I speacialize in Miami-dade. However, Broward particularly Ft. Lauderdale continues to bring me back with great opportunities. 

Originally posted by @Sebastian Giraldo :

@Brian Garrett happy to help if for any reason down south calls your curiosity. I speacialize in Miami-dade. However, Broward particularly Ft. Lauderdale continues to bring me back with great opportunities. 

I'm looking to stay within Palm Beach County.  Thanks though.

Call Alan Monica - I'm licensed and I still use him on my deals. He's in Palm Beach County

Also I have a few properties I'm about to put in the market place, that I own in Palm Beach - not listed anywhere else yet

Originally posted by @Michael Kay :

Call Alan Monica - I'm licensed and I still use him on my deals. He's in Palm Beach County

Also I have a few properties I'm about to put in the market place, that I own in Palm Beach - not listed anywhere else yet

That's funny Alan is a good friend of mine. We go back before he even started in real estate. Small world.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.