Looking for condo in Pensacola FL

4 Replies

Hey everyone, I am in the market for a condo that needs rehab. Looking for 2/2 or 3/2 and this will be a live-in flip. Looking for referrals for good investor agents in the area or wholesalers that deal with condos. Thanks!

You should consider a 95% ltv,  Non-Fannie Mae, condo purchase loan which can provide funding for NON-approved condo buildings, with closing costs paid and NO PPP program.

To be able to purchase a 300k condo with under $16k total out of pocked would leave you with the reserves/ capital to do the upgrades.  

@Sean Sullivan , where do you want to be and what price range?  I think that would help the thread a bit. Have condos all over the place as far as price ranges go in our area. 

I am open to most areas but favoring the areas from downtown pensacola to perdido key. I am in the military and work on nas pensacola. I am open to all loan products, just want to find something that needs work to build equity.

I’ve been looking around town and would like something with a water view, preferably intercoastal and like the areas around perdido key. 2 bed/2 bath under 250k that needs rehab. This would be a primary residence for over 2 years then a vacation rental after that. Let me know if you have anything!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here